Medalcraft Mint is committed to providing a safe environment for our workforce and visitors to our facility. In the spirit of this obligation, we have implemented a series of safety measures during the COVID-19 pandemic:
- Our Exposure Control Plan requires all employees to do their part in preventing the spread of the virus.
- Employees are to stay home and call their health care provider for guidance if they feel ill or are symptomatic.
- All employees undergo daily electronic symptom checks upon reporting to our facility. They must pass a temperature scan every day to gain access to the building.
- We developed morning, mid-day and afternoon crews to disinfect commonly touched areas on a daily basis.
- We have installed Plexiglass partitions in our breakroom and appropriate work locations.
- We have adjusted meetings and other gatherings to allow for appropriate social distancing while keeping to a timely minimum.
- We have purchased multiple masks for all team members. Masks can be worn at all times, and must be worn when not at a workstation and unable to socially distance.
- Hand sanitizer is available at multiple locations throughout the facility.
- We have instituted incentives for employees to receive a COVID vaccine.
- All suppliers, vendors and contractors visiting our facility must submit to a symptom check before being approved to enter, and wear a mask at all times.
We are proud of the Medalcraft Mint’s team members for doing their part in keeping our workplace safe. These measures also benefit our neighbors, friends and family members as we strive to be an active part of the pandemic solution.