Our products beauty reflects our employees’ hard work and commitment to quality.
Our employee values
- Deliver Quality: Quality work is everyone’s responsibility, in every activity engaged in.
- Honor Commitments: Do what you say you are going to do.
- Be mindful of the entire project: Think to satisfy our Customer, then Company, Department, and Yourself
- Continuous Improvement: Continuously learn and improve across departments and individually.
- Be safe and positive: Cultivate a safe and positive work environment.
- Seek Opportunities: Explore and engage in activities to move the company forward.
Join the team who leads the industry and be proud to make a product that is 100% Made in the USA. We often have openings in Production, CNC Operators, Artists, Sales, Finance and more!
All Medalcraft positions are first shift with paid breaks! We have competitive wages, tuition reimbursement program, flexible scheduling, opportunities to advance and a full benefit package, including a 401K with a company match.
Email your resume to HumanResources@medalcraft.com, or reach out to inquire about open positions!
Also, if you get the opportunity to interview onsite, you will be greeted by Louie, our office dog!
Here are some comments employees have said about working at Medalcraft:
“All the employees are so friendly and so helpful.”
“I love the steps involved in creating each piece and the team atmosphere. Everyone is willing to help.”
“Everything about this company appealed to me. It is awesome what we all do and can do with medals!”
“I’m excited to keep building on my education and experience here and see myself running a department.”
“I like the flexible schedule that is offered.”
Medalcraft Mint, Inc is an equal opportunity employer